Subject: Re: Problems ...!
From: Mark Coles <[email-masked]>
To: "R.A. Lawrence" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amos Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 11:54:24 -0500

Re: changing mouse pointer

There are a few restrictions that they don't ever mention.

The Bob or sprite file must be in low res 4 colour mode.  If the image is 
not in low res 4 color, it will not change the mouse.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                     [email-masked]
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !       on A2000 28MHz (519)579-0173       !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'